Welcome to the Town of New Haven, Adams County Wisconsin website.
Current Town Notices and Information
Town Board meets 3rd Thurs each month at 7 pm Plan Commission meets as needed, regular time is 2nd Monday of month at 6:30 pm
Next Town Board meeting - Thurs Jan 26 at 7 pm (1 week later than usual) Next Plan Commission Meeting - Mon Jan 9 at 6:30 pm
NOTICE: New Haven Plan Commission will meet Monday January 9, 2017 at 6:30 pm at New Haven Town Hall.
There may be a quorem of Town Board members also at this meeting.
New Haven Plan Commission Meeting Agenda
1. Pledge of Allegiance 2. Verification that Open Meeting rules were followed 3. Minutes from last meeting
4. Request by Tom and Janet Morse to rezone a 5 acre parcel at 304 State Road 23, from A-3 Agriculture to R-2 Residential, for the purpose of building a new house and using it for short-term or temporary rentals.
5. Request by Tom and Janet Morse for a Conditional Use Permit at 304 State Road 23, to use the property for temporary rental of dwelling. (short-term rental)
6. Discuss proposed Farmland Preservation Plan for Adams County
7. Any other relevant topics for New Haven Plan Commission, discussion only.